Nobel International School Algarve’s Lagoa campus welcomes applications from students aged three to 17 regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion or physical abilities. We accept applications on a first-come, first-served basis.
We recommend that all parents considering enrolling their children at Nobel Algarve visit our campus before applying.
Our school office is open and available to assist you with inquiries, school tours and enrolments Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30 throughout the year, including school holidays. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit at your earliest convenience.
How to Apply
When you are ready to submit an application for your child(ren), please advise our admissions department (email@example.com) who will forward you the necessary documentation. You will also be required to submit the following supporting documents:
- copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport
- any of the child’s relevant medical information or record, including vaccination records
- copy of both father and mother’s identity cards, or passports if foreign citizens
- copy of both father and mother’s cartão de contribuinte (fiscal card)
- if foreign citizens, copy of both parents’/guardians’ Portugal residence permit
- copy of both father and mother’s resident permits, if foreign citizens
- copy of both father and mother’s proof of address (e.g., electricity bill, bank statement)
If there is not space available in the appropriate class, parents may submit their application and pay an Application Fee to hold a place on the waiting list. The Application Fee is non-refundable.