Nobel International School Algarve’s boarding programme offers students the opportunity to live near campus in comfortable, secure, gender-segregated facilities. Boarding enables students to safely experience a level of freedom to practise the skills of independent living and decision making.
- Nobel Algarve welcomes students from around the world, from Eastern Europe and Russia, to China, Korea and Japan, from Brazil and Argentina to Angola and Mozambique.
- Full-term and weekly boarding options are available to meet family needs.
- High-quality accommodations ensure students are safe, comfortable and provided with all the amenities they require.
- Our school is located in a safe town with clean air and water, and all boarding facilities are secure and supervised by dedicated staff.
- Organised activities and recreational facilities engage students during their free time and allow the pursuit of personal interests
Boarding in the unique setting of Nobel Algarve provides a common experience, promotes camaraderie and trust between children and adults, and gives our students the opportunity to develop confidence and and build life-long friendships.
Students may apply to the boarding programme from ages 12 (Year 8/ 7º ano) to 18. We offer termly and weekly boarding options. For more information about boarding, please contact our Admissions team.