Nobel Algarve Summer School
The Nobel International School Algarve Summer School provides a unique opportunity for students to experience life at an excellent international boarding school. Students benefit from high-quality English instruction as well as exciting activities and excursions. Day and boarding options are available.
Our two, four or six week programme is open to students aged 12 to 18. Our multinational environment supports language development and builds confidence. Students improve their English language skills in a beautiful setting and experience what it is like to live and study at an international boarding school.
As well as dedicated English language classes, students will also receive further lessons in English in topics such as history, everyday life, the arts, country and people. Students improve their listening and speaking skills through a wide range of classroom activities including role-play, games, drama, pair-work and group-work.
Nobel Algarve Summer School offers:
- 20 hours of classroom English per week
- Small classes in a multinational environment
- Outdoor activities: beach, pool, waterparks, and cultural excursions
- Seaside accommodation in our comfortable boarding facilities
- Full board, with healthy options that meet dietary requirements
- Final course certificate issued by a certified external examination centre
To learn more about Nobel Algarve Summer School, download our brochure or email us at email@example.com.