An innovative and positive learning environment
At Nobel International School Algarve, we provide an innovative and positive learning environment for students in all years, across both schools at Lagoa and Almancil.
- Small class sizes allow for personalised attention.
- We offer both the British curriculum at Lagoa and Almancil, and the Portuguese national curriculum at Lagoa campus, to meet the different needs of our families.
- Our Early Years programme at both Lagoa and Almancil provides a truly bilingual learning experience for children aged three to four years old.
- Our project-based learning approach engages students, addresses real-life challenges and cultivates critical-thinking, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- We maintain a truly international campus, where multiple languages can be heard every day and we welcome families from more than 30 countries.
- We provide English language support to enable all students to excel.
- As the language of our host country, Portuguese lessons are a requirement up to Year 11 and are offered at both the native and foreign language levels.