The Physical Learning Environment
Learning spaces at Nobel International School Algarve Lagos bi-lingual primary school are spacious, bright and stimulating with carefully constructed display material to aid language development and to reinforce topic content. All classrooms are fully air conditioned and have been constructed to make learning comfortable in the heat of the summer and the cooler winter months.
- Pre-School Room with Role-Play Corner, Fish Tank, Story Carpet area and interactive whiteboard
- Classrooms for Year 1 to 6 all have interactive whiteboards, story corners and small libraries relevant to that key stage
- Library and Music Room
- Sports Hall with gymnastics equipment and stage for performances;
- Recreational Orchard with playhouse, climbing frame, swings and picnic tables
- Lunch and reading support room