School uniform at Nobel International School Algarve is worn during school hours and at designated school events. In addition to making daily life easier, wearing a uniform gives students at a sense of community and school pride.
The main uniform items can be purchased from our school shop. Students are expected to provide certain items, such as shoes.
- White shirt or polo, short or long-sleeved
- Dark grey trousers or knee-length shorts or skirts
- Long or short-sleeved navy pullovers with school logo
- Navy fleece or wind breaker with school logo (optional)
- Navy winter hat, scarf or cap with school logo (optional)
- Overall with school logo for Preschool students
- Navy or dark grey socks or tights (not available at school shop)
- Black or brown polishable shoes (not available at school shop)
The physical education (PE) kit, also supplied by the school, is compulsory for all age groups, includes a T-shirt, shorts, track-suit, socks and caps, all identified with the school logo.
Unapproved clothing and jewellery are prohibited. Students who fail to wear the correct uniform or PE kit will be excluded from lessons or from the school. Parents are asked to replace work uniform items as needed.
From Preschool to Year 6 it is compulsory to use the school cap in all outside activities during the third term. From Year 7/ 6° ano caps are optional, but only the school’s cap may be worn.
At all special school events and anytime students are representing the school, they must wear shorts, trousers or skirt, shirt with long or short sleeves and long or short-sleeved pullover. Polo shirts or PE kit is not allowed at these events. Footwear must also be appropriate for these occasions.